The Liebster Award!

Attention all bloggers!

I've got a special post today which I am very happy to be a part of. I've been nominated for the 'Liebster Award'. Yay!*claps hands like a seal*

First of all a big love to Hebe (rubywooh) for nominating me. Thank you so much!

The rules are as follows:

1. Thank the blog that nominated you & link them.
2. Post eleven facts about yourself.
3. Answer the eleven questions provided by the person who nominated you and then create an eleven-question set for the next group of nominees.
4. Choose eleven people to nominate and link them in the post.
5. Let the nominees know they've been tagged and no tag-backs.
6. Nominate blogs under 200 followers.
So, facts about mwah...hmm...anyone else find it hard to think about things about themselves when under pressure. I do, but here goes.
Interesting(ish) facts about me:
1. I have to hear my door bang to know that it is shut otherwise I can't sleep (which nobody ever does when they have come barging in when I'm already in bed- quite annoying to have to get out of bed to give the door another push when I'm already comfy, but hey ho, those extra 2cm make all the difference).
2. I'm writing a novel (well two, no three actually).
3. I've only just had the guts to properly grow my fringe (bangs) out. Every time I tried at school, I caved and had it cut back in again because I thought it always made me look like a 12 year old chav.
4. I've got the same friendship group as I had when I was four, with a couple of extras (loyal I am).
5. I love cauliflower cheese with my roast dinner and I love gravy (most of all I love gravy- true Northerner) but the two can NEVER touch. I have to use a roast potato as a barrier or all hell breaks loose.
6. The place I am most desperate to visit in the world  is Hawaii (it will be my honeymoon destination).
7. I love old movies. My favourite is Seven Brides For Seven Brothers.
8. I'm a short arse. I'm only 5"2.
9. I really enjoy baking and trying out new recipes.
10. I'm not the best at riding a bike. I never learnt properly as a child so every now and then my friends take me out to try and teach me (it's much harder learning when you're older).
11. I quite like partaking in a cocktail (or two) Amaretto Sours are my fave.

Time for the questions asked by Hebe.

1. Favourite fashion trend?
I don't really follow fashion trends that closely, but I am loving cropped tops with high-waisted shorts/jeans/skirts (anything really). I just think it looks really cute and you can dress it up with a skirt or down with jeans. Perfect.

2. If you could follow around some one famous/ or a famous group for a week, who would it be and why?
I would follow the Queen just to see how she actually lives on a day to day basis. Does sheever wear jogging bottoms on her lazy days? Does she swear? Does she ever make her own cups of tea? Does she know how to boil an egg? Or does she have peasants to do all that for her? These are life changing questions that I need to know the answer to.
 
3. Who's wardrobe do you envy?
A the moment I envy Niomi Smart (YouTuber) because everything I see her in is just the cutest outfit and it always suits her perfectly.
 
4. Which side of the bed do you sleep on?
I tend to just spread eagle across the whole of my bed, but when I share my bed (ooer) I usually sleep on the right. Don't know why.
 
5. Favourite hot and cold drink?
I do love a good cup of tea, not coffee (bleurgh), but as a treat I don't think you can beat a Baileys hot chocolate (mmmmm). Cold drink has to be Peach Ice Tea. I enjoy all sorts of juices and fizzy drinks, but Ice Tea always reminds me of my holiday in Portugal years ago because it was the first time I tried it and then just never stopped drinking it.
 
6. Ideal festival line up?
This one took a bit of thinking. I would have to say Hoodie Allen (I'm a bit obsessed with him atm), Beyonce (a festival wouldn't be the same without the Queen of the music industry), 5SOS or The Vamps (both have very similar kinds of music, but can't decide which one I prefer) and, of course, Mr Olly Murs (aka my future husband).
 
7. You and your friends are going for a meal, are you usually the under or over-dresser?
The over-dresser definitely.
 
8. Any life aspirations? 
I have two aspirations in life that just have to happen. 
One is to have a book published. As I said in my facts I have a few on the go, but to just have one published would be enough to make happy. 
Two is to travel. I want to see as much as of the world as I possibly can. 
 
Oh, and owning a Ralph Lauren hand bag!
 
9. Beauty product of the month?
There has been quite a few beauty products that I am new to at the moment, but I think I will have to choose the Soap and Glory Supercat liquid eyeliner. I wrote a blog post about it here. It is my first go at liquid eyeliner and I am loving it.
 
10. Favourite flower?
 I don't really have a favourite flower. I like brightly coloured flowers. I do like orange roses, so much prettier than red ones. Pink lillies are quite nice too, white ones remind me of funerals though.
 
11. Are you sad we're leaving the summer season, or excited for autumn winter?
I am sad because I feel like I haven't made the most of the summer, but I am also looking forward to dragging out my big cardies and jackets from the back of my wardrobe.
 
So, that's me. Time to pass it on to the next lot of lovely bloggers. I'm still very new to the blogging community so, unfortunately, I do not have 11 nominations to tag and I've kinda cheated a little because some of them do have a little over 200 followers, but hey ho, whatcha gona do.
 
So, here's a few blogs that I have been enjoying lately: 

Antonella (antonella)
Bhavna (bittersweet)
Sarah (theblossomcart)  
 
And the questions I would like you to answer are... Dun dun dun....
 
1. What's the worst beauty product you have ever used?
2. Which do you prefer, biscuits or cake?
3. Favourite country/place you have visited?
4. What item of clothing can you not live without?
5. If you had a super power what would it be and why?
6. For one day you had Mary Poppins' bag full of money. What do you do with it?
7. What do you get excited over the most, shoes, handbags, or clothes?
8. If you could only use three makeup products for the rest of your life, what would you use?
9. If you follow sport what's your favourite one and what team do you support?
10. The Vampire Diaries fans, Damon or Stefan?
11. Has blogging changed your life in any way? If so, how?
 
All done and dusted. Have fun ladies!

Faye
xxxx
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts