Hair montage

I've had my mop chopped!

My new do





I get bored of my hair very quickly, but I'm also a bit of a wimp when it comes to doing anything drastic so I tend to just make little changes. This also means I tend to leave it like 3 months (to the point where my hair resembles rats tails) in between each visit to the hairdressers because it takes me forever to decide what to do with it.









I've wanted to go lighter for a while (I would love to find out if I would suit being a blonde) so I have finally done it (well, sort of). Referring back to my earlier comment about me being a wimp, I haven't gone ridiculously lighter, I'm hoping to do it in stages. This time I have just made my whole head just a couple of tones lighter and had some blonde highlights put in. I'm still trying to get used to it so love it or hate it I'm still undecided (in some lights it can look slightly ginger ahhh!) I definitely want to go even lighter when I next get it done though, but I'm thinking of having it all the same colour rather than have highlights in (I dunno, we will see).






Whilst I'm debating a renovation in the hair department I thought I would share with you some of the different hair styles I have had over the years. Well, I say styles, more like different colours because I've pretty much had the same style my whole life (the only difference is whether I've had a full fringe or side fringe, or like now where I have finally grown it out- ooo I'm so daring).






Without further ado, let the montage begin.
*Warning* While most of my hair experimentation was when I was at Uni most of these photos are taken during nights out, so excuse the drunken mess that I am (don't judge me).

O'natural

First colour I went a bit lighter (kinda wish this is how my hair went this time round)

I got all brave and added a hint of red

Then purple (can't quite see it in this pic though- other pics where you could see it better are too shameful, *cough* drunken mess).

I then went quite dark which is what I stuck to for a couple of years before....

...I went for the ombre look (which I loved and will be returning to in the future)

And finally I returned to just plain brunette.
What has been your favourite look that you have gone for?
Is there a hairstyle/colour you would love to have but aren't brave enough?

Faye
xxxx

Comments

Popular Posts