I hate goodbyes

It's a very sad moment in my life right now. After four precious years together it's finally over and time to move on to another. I hate goodbyes *sheds a tear*.... only joking! (teehee) But seriously there has been a product I have been using and it has lasted a whopping four years and it has only just ran out, aaaand I use it all the time.

My hair savior

This product is baby powder or talcum powder. Why do I use talc I hear you ask, well I'll tell you.

I went camping four years ago and I took some dry shampoo which was the first time I had used it and I noticed that it was going down pretty quickly. Yes I only took a small one because I was only away for a few days but I thought it would last longer than it did. But another friend, a male friend (which made me quite ashamed that he knew this tip before I did), was using talc instead of dry shampoo to freshen up his mop.

A lot of you probablly already know this and you will be sat at your computer screens thinking duh tell me something I don't know, but I literally had no idea that dry shampoo is essentially talc and does exactly the same job. It may be a bit messier and takes a little bit longer to blend it into your hair so you don't get that grey ashy look, and it may not be the most compact thing to carry around with you, but it is soooooo much cheaper.

It's on average £2 for a big bottle and, like I said, four years on I am only just needing to buy a new bottle and I use it every 2/3 days. How awesome is that!!!

So, if you don't need it for travelling or to carry around in your handbag I would definitely give talc a go instead of dry shampoo.

If you give it a go, or if you already use this, let me know how you get on with it.

Faye
xxxx


Comments

Popular Posts