Entering the world of liquid eyeliner

I've never used liquid eyeliner before, I don't really know why but I've always just stuck to using an eyeliner pencil. Not anymore. I heard about the Soap & Glory Supercat eyeliner in a pen form which was supposed to be really good for those who have never used liquid eyeliner before, so I thought it was the perfect purchase to make as a beginner in the world of liquid eyeliner.


I will hold my hands up and say I probably haven't done the best job, but it's my first go so I don't think I've done too badly. I only applied a thin line, I didn't want to risk going for a bold line (I probably would have made myself look like I had a black eye), so I played it safe.


I watched so many Youtube videos to try and see how you're supposed to do it, but I'm still not sure whether I've done it right or whether it's completely even on both sides, but I am quite happy with the outcome.


The product itself I thought was really good. I did get quite a bit of it all over my hand, but that was probably my fault (I did do a lot wiping and reapplying to get it right). It was easy to apply with it being just like a pen; very easy to hold. The tip is nice and slim to apply a thin straight line if you want a subtle look, but would be easy to build up if you want it to look more dramatic. It is, like it says on the box, carbon black, so it is the perfect colour with a nice shine to it and it doesn't drag or fade as you reapply over the top of each line.


I am very happy with this product and would recommend it to anyone who is, like me, new to liquid eyeliner.

What's your favourite liquid eyeliner?

Faye
xxxx

Comments

Popular Posts