Leeds Shenanigans!

I love getting together with the girls for a night out on the town and while one of them is currently living in Leeds we thought, why not have a booze up in the Yorkshire city. If you want to see what we got up to and have a look at some of the pics we took then carry on reading.

Whilst sipping on a glass of wine we prepared for the night ahead.

The make up I wore
 Benefit The Porefessional primer
Clinique Anti-blemish Solutions and Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation mixed together
Collection Long Lasting concealer and Clinique concealer
Rimmel Stay Matte powder
Urban Decay Eyeshadow palette and primer
Urban Decay Naked Flushed palette
Maybelline The Falsies mascara
Soap & Glory Supercat eyeliner and
Eylure eyelashes
Rimmel red Matte lipstick by Kate Moss

 
Top and skirt - New Look

 I can't remember the names of all the places we visited, but we first headed to Roxy Ballroom which is a really cool place. It not only has ping pong, but it also has beer pong already set up. I've never been to a place with this and I think it's such a great idea. Unfortunately, we never had a go.

We also went to a bar called Call Lane Social which had a funky tiki bar upstairs. I do like a good tiki bar (any excuse to have a cocktail - not like I need to be in a tiki bar to have one!) We ordered Zombie cocktails and were given hula necklaces which made us very happy :)

Cheers!
They weren't all mine, I promise
Zombie cocktails :)
Hula girls




Bathroom selfie




Who needs a fry up after a night out when you can have a Calzone
 
I had such an amazing night and will definitely head back to Leeds for another night out.

What's your favourite city to party in?

Faye
xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts