Maybelline 'v' Clinique: The mascara

I've just got a quick product review for you today. I have been using Maybelline The Falsies mascara for a few years now and I haven't found another mascara that comes anywhere near as good as it. But today I thought I would give another mascara a go.



A while back I tried Cliniques High Impact mascara in 01 black and I wasn't overly fussed with it, but I decided to dig it out again and give it another go. For some reason I didn't mind it so much, so I thought I would do a little comparison of the two.

Maybelline The Falsies

Before

After

Clinique Mascara

Before

After

As you can see there is a bit of a difference between them. Although, they are both just as black in colour, they both separate the lashes quite nicely and don't clump. However, I do think Maybellines product gives a bit more length and volume and more of a curl without having to use eyelash curlers. Although Cliniques mascara  is called High Impact my eyelashes stayed pretty straight, therefore, eyelash curlers would be needed, which I'm not really a big fan of using (they kinda scare me). I do think I had to use a bit more of the Clinique mascara to get a similar effect as The Falsies too.

All in all I'm still not overly impressed with the Clinique mascara, but it isn't as bad as I remembered it. Still nothing beats my all time favourite. I will carry on using the Clinique one day to day, but I don't think I would purchase it again. I will be sticking to my trusty friend; Maybelline The Falsies.

What's your favourite mascara?

Faye
xxxx


Comments

Popular Posts