Cocktail O'Clock

I had a lovely night out with a couple of my girls last night so I thought I'd share some of the pics I took.

 Jacket- New Look
Jeans- Top Shop
Shoes- Clarks
Bag- New Look

We decided it wasn't going to be a full on night on the town/ getting trolly-dollied kinda night. We went for a more classy meal and cocktails sort of vibe so we popped on the train and headed into Liverpool.

We didn't have any plans on where to go, we just thought we'd stroll up and see where looked good. We walked down to Liverpool One and we fancied the look of Zizz's. I had never been there before but Jess had and she said it was good, so we put our trust in her.

Half eaten crab linguine

Ciao Bella

First of the evening

Aperol Spritz

The menu was so good. It took me forever to decide between the Risotto or Crab Linguine. I absolutely love Crab Linguine and I always go for it if I see it on the menu, so naturally I went for that in the end (I'm too predictable). Jess and Vicky both tried the pizzas and they looked amazing. We had a couple of cocktails to wash down our food. We first tried the Ciao Bella which was sooo nice, I love anything with Amaretto so it was an automatic winner. Then we had another one called Aperol Sprtitz which wasn't quite as nice. The initial taste was OK, but it had a funny after taste that we weren't a massive fan of. I really liked it in Zizzi's, it had quite a relaxed atmosphere and the staff were lovely so I definitely will be going again. I might try the Risotto next time, or a pizza because the girls really enjoyed them.




We then headed over the bridge to a cocktail bar which I unfortunately can't remember the name of for another cheeky drink. To finish off the night we wanted to see what it was like down at the Albert Docks. We only went into Revolution Bar. I do like Revs but for some reason it always takes absolutely ages to get served and this time was no different, and it wasn't even that busy. After one drink it was time to leave so we could get back to the station to make the last train home.

Vicky couldn't resist striking a pose on this floor

We followed suit less enthusiastically



I love seeing how different a city is in the night compared to the day and because we went to a different part of Liverpool that we normally go to for drinks we saw so many bars that I didn't know about, or never even thought about going to. I discovered some places that I will have to pay a visit to on my next night out in Liverpool.

I had such a good night and it was nice not having a hangover the next day (I sound so old I know).

Faye
xxxx

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12871371/?claim=jyebpuhvtsj">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts