Summertime Moisturiser | The Body Shop Body Yogurt

My new favourite moisturiser is The Body Shop Body Yogurt


As I'm sure you're already aware, I am obsessed with The Body Shop. So when I was last in my local shop picking up my usuals, I couldn't resist testing the new products that were strategically placed at the till. This product was the new Body Yogurt.


Light and floral summertime moisturiserI instantly loved it! Both my Mum and I gave each other a look that said, "OMG! We both need this in our lives...Now!" Unfortunately, they weren't on sale yet, so we left with a couple of tester pots to see us through until they officially launched the following week. It goes without saying that I returned a week later and bought myself a pot.

I opted for the British Rose scent. I have been using it for the past couple of weeks and it is my absolute favourite moisturiser. Don't get me wrong, I still love the Body Butters, but this one is perfect for the summer. It is so light and it really does try instantly as they advertise - ideal for when you're trying to get ready for work
 quickly in the morning.


My new favourite moisturiser from The Body Shop

It smells so good too. The British Rose is lovely and floral, a great summertime scent. We also tried the coconut scent in the shop, which I will be treating myself too when my current pot runs out, which won't be anytime soon to be honest. A little really goes a long way with this one, so will last a long time. And it's completely vegan. Win! I mean, I'm not vegan, I'm not even vegetarian, but I don't agree with animals being tested on for vanity. What The Body Shop are doing to stop this is fantastic! If you agree, sign up for their cause to stop animal testing.




Have you tried the new The Body Shop Body Yoghurts?

Faye
xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts