Birthday Makeup Treats: My New Goodies

I was treated to lots of new make up products for my brithday

Look at all these goodies! It was my birthday a couple of weeks ago and I was well and truly spoilt. I was treated to lots of makeup and skin care products that I just can't wait to try.

Last year I was bought a Laura Geller set which I absolutely adore. I use the bronzer from that set every day! So when I opened my present from my Auntie and Uncle to find they'd treated me to another one, there was a very happy Faye.

Just look at how cute the packaging is! The makeup is such good quality and I love the compact makeup brush that comes with its own lid - perfect for travelling with.

My new make up includes a beautiful set by Laura Geller
Add caption

I was also treated to a gift bag full of makeup and skin care bits from my friend. Up first is this body lotion and shower cream set from Champneys. I've never used their products before but they smell amazing so can't wait to crack these open.

New Champneys shower cream and body lotion set

This makeup bag says it all really - no truer words have ever been said! Combined with a highlighter and eye shadow set from Revolution and a cute little hand cream makes for a perfect birthday gift for a makeup addict.

A gift bag full of make up for me to try

I can't wait to try them all but if I had to pick my top 3 that excite me the most, it would have to be these beauties.

Revolution Strope Highlighter

A new highlighter from Revolution for my birthdayI can't wait to try my new Revolution Strobe HighlighterThe Revolution Strobe Highlighter looks beautiful

I love highlighter, it's probably one of my favourite products that I love to put on to finish off the look - and then casually turn my head from side to side in the mirror to check how it catches the light. Does anyone else find this strangely satisfying? So, I cannot wait to to use this. It's quite different to my current highlighter, so it will be nice to have a variety to choose between.

Revolution Flawless Foils

I can't wait to try my new Revolution Flawless FoilsMy new Revolution Flawless Foils bought for my birthdayMy new Revolution Flawless Foils is a beautiful bronze/gold colour with glitter
This one really intrigues me. Not only is the eye shadow a gorgeous glittery bronzey/gold but it also comes with its own primer. I've never used something like this before so it will be interesting to see how it works and what it looks like on.

Laura Geller eye shadow palette

The eye shadow set from the Laura Geller 'For the Love of Chocolate' setCan't wait to try the Laura Geller eye shadow paletteThe Laura Geller eye shadow palette is full of beautiful colours

Last but not least is this eye shadow palette from the Laura Geller 'For The Love Of Chocolate' set. They look creamy but are actually a bit powdery, which makes me think that they will stick and stay in place really well. There's a great selection of colours to blend together too.

I can't wait to experiment with my new goodies.

Have you tried any of these products?

Faye
xoxo























Comments

Popular Posts