Get The Fluttery Look: Individual Lashes

I found individual lashes a bit intimidating in the past, so I've always stayed clear of them...until now.

After seeing how easily they can be applied in one of Tanya Burr's vlogs, I thought they would be worth a shot.



Now that I have tried them, they are definitely the way forward. They may take a bit longer to put on than regular eyelashes, but they are less fiddly because you don't have to worry about getting them in the right place to reach across the entire eye.

Left eye with lashes, right eye without


I think it's great that you can wear as much or as little as you like and they can look so much more natural. I just used one large and a couple of medium and small lashes on the outer corners to get a subtle but fluttery look.



For the rest of my eye make up I used my Soap and Glory eye shadow palette using the brown and gold shades, my Revlon brown eyeliner pencil and Maybelline Rocket mascara.

Do you prefer individual or full lashes?

Faye
xxxx

Comments

Popular Posts