May- you done good

Hey :)
As I said in my previous blog May has been a very good month.

Firstly, I saw McBusted. For those who don't know who they are, you are missing out! They are two rock/pop bands (Mcfly and Busted) who have joined forces to make one super group. I loved Busted when I was younger and I was absolutley devestated when they broke up. I think I actually cried (true fan right here). I made a packed with myself to not listen to Charlie Simpsons new band Fightstar because it was their fault Busted were no more (I can be very stubborn when I want to be). So when I heard a few months ago that 2/3 of Busted were going to tour with Mcfly, who I also love, I screamed like a banshee. I had to see them! I sat at my desk 10 minutes before the tickets were due to go on sale and refreshed, refreshed, refreshed the page over and over until I could hit that 'buy' button and (yes, you guessed it) screamed like a banshee when those tickets were mine!

The show was a couple of weeks ago and it was absolutley amazing. I am not even exaggerating when I say it was the best concert I have ever been to, and I've seen Beyonce. The best bit definitely has to be when Dougie sung My Heart Will Go On by Celine Deon (hilarious!). There wan't a moment when I wasn't laughing or belting out their lyrics. Great night!


Another great moment this May has brought is something I have been waiting four years for. I finally passed my driving test!!!!!!! I started when I was 17 and failed my test 3 times :( I then went to University and put it on the back burner because I couldn't afford to carry on with it. As soon as I got my first wage from my new job after I graduated I booked another lesson and now I finally have my pink license. Good times.

Me with my driving certificate

Just a couple of days ago I was in the beautiful city of Paris for a short trip away with my friends. I'm going to do a seperate blog on that with pictures, but it was a great way to end an awesome month.

If anyone else has had an exciting few weeks let me know what you have been up to and we can share the good times together (nawww).

Until next time
Fayus Dunkus
xxxx

P.S. Happy blogging

Comments

  1. Ah I just checked out your blog because you were kind enough to comment on mine and oh my days- I'm going to see McBusted tomorrow! I'm now seriously hoping that the Celine Dion song is something they do everywhere. Fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw them in Manchester and I know a couple of people who saw them in Liverpool and Stirling and they did it for them as well, so they should do. Where are you seeing them?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts