Let the blogging begin!

Hey :)
So, this is my first blog. How exciting! I don't really know what I'm doing yet, so please be gentle.

I've wanted to start a blog for a really long time but I've always thought, why would anyone care what I have to say, I'm quite shy Now I'm a bit older and a bit wiser (umm maybe not wiser... definately not wiser) I thought screw it, it could be fun. So here I am. Plus my Grandad wrote a blog once a few months back, it was more of a political rant, hopefully my blogs won't be so serious, but if the old man can do it, so can I.

The main reason I have decided now is the right time to start a blog is because May has been very good to me. Lots of exciting things have happened so I am celebrating the good times by creating something I have always been too scared to do (that's a good enough reason right?).

So...let the blogging begin!

Fayus Dunkus
xxxx

Comments

Popular Posts