Summer Trends | Clothes Haul



We’ve had surprisingly good weather recently. Let’s hope the summer vibes stay strong because I’ve bought some new summer clobber and expect to wear them at least 50 times this year!

I don't often include myself in my 'haul-type' blogs. The thought of a 'photoshoot' is just too much cringe. But I gave it a go and embarrassed myself in front of my mother (the lady behind the lens) so I hope you appreciate the humiliation I felt posing in my garden, attempting to not look too much like an idiot so I could show you what I've bought.
























Cream Straw Mini Box Bag - New Look

I love all my new buys but the floral number is my fave. Who doesn’t love a splash of yellow to brighten up an outfit and a classic floral pattern? I’m also obsessing over the straw woven bags that are everywhere at the minute. I could buy a million styles if my bank account would let me but I’ll settle for the one for now.

What summer trends are you crazing over?

Faye
xoxo


Comments

Popular Posts