Bank Holiday Day Out | Bodnant Gardens


Who doesn't love a Bank Holiday weekend? The extra day off is already great, but when the sun is out all weekend, you can't beat it.

To make the most of the extra day off I took a trip, along with my parents, to  Conwy and... Gardens. Starting off in Conwy to treat ourselves to a fish and chips along the beach before continuing our trip to the gardens.



















Bodnant Garden is a part of The National Trust. You could spend hours in the impressive gardens exploring all the different paths and easily get yourself lost amongst the flowers. We must have walked around for 2/3 hours and it is probably the most beautiful gardens I have ever seen. So many different colours and types of flowers, some I had never even seen before, as well waterfalls, large ponds, old mills and lovely bridges to take you over streams. I've put together a collage of some of the photos I took that don't even come close to fully capture the beauty of these gardens. You really do have to see them for yourself.









I would definitely recommend taking a trip here if you like going for walks.

Have you ever been or do you have any recommendations of your own?

Faye
xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts