Workout Ready: New Gym Bag

Workout ready! New gym bag for a healthier lifetyle

My old gym bag has been a loyal companion for years, but sadly has been falling apart for quite some time now and an upgrade has been well overdue. Especially now I’m heading to the gym much more than I used to.

I had a lovely day out with my parents to Cheshire Oaks at the weekend and set myself a mission to get a new gym bag. Did I succeed? Hell yes!

We went to all the sports shops, the obvious place for a gym bag, but could I find one? Nope! They tended to have basic rucksacks, which wasn’t for me. The last shop we went in was a really nice handbag shop called Fiorelli. I had never heard of it before but mum’s mission was to get a handbag for her holidays so we went in.

I casually browsed the shelves, defeat already accepted as I admired the floral patterns and pretty designs, not at all expecting to see a gym bag. But there it was, shiny and new, staring up at me. The perfect size, the perfect colour (black goes with everything!), the perfect gym bag for me. WIN!


Faye
xoxo

Comments

  1. It’s good to have a few miscellaneous items on hand in case you need them, from hair ties and band-aids (for any blisters!) to a lock for the locker room and your favorite wearable fitness device.


    Women's gym duffel bags

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts