Current Obsessions: What I'm Loving Right Now



My current obsessions. Find out what I'm loving at the minute

You must read this post by order of the Peaky Blinder! (A little spoiler to one of my new obsessions)
There are a few things that I can’t get enough of at the minute, so I thought I’d make them known to the world…well to the blogging world anyway!

Peaky Blinders

While I’ve already given it away I’ll start with Peaky Blinders. I jumped on this bandwagon pretty late, but boy am I glad I did. I only started watching the series on Netflix a few weeks ago and was instantly hooked. I was originally watching it before I went to bed, but Survival of the Fittest has filled that TV slot now (another spoiler) so now I watch it while I’m getting ready for work. I can’t get enough!

Peaky Blinders are one of my favourite shows to watch right now

What is it about that flat cap that has all swooning at the knees!

Survival of the Fittest

Before this started I wasn’t sure what to make of it. If I’m perfectly honest, the advert confused me and I had no idea what to expect or what it was really about. I never watched it last year. But when I heard it was produced by the same production team as Love Island, which I was completely obsessed with, I thought I’d give it ago. It is basically Love Island with a different twist.
Now that it's over I don't know what to do with my evenings!

Dried apricots and bananas

While I’m trying to be good and not eat too many naughty treats, I’m trialling lots of different snacks. I’ve recently tried dried apricots and bananas and now I’m wondering where they have been all my life. You can buy a bag full of these bananas, raisins, dried … and coconut flakes. A handful of these with a few dried apricots is my go-to snack right now. It almost feels like you’re eating sweets so it craves my sweet tooth without doing the damage. Love it!

My makeup favourite is a nude lip, particularly my Mac lipsticks

A nude lip

I know a nude lip has been a popular choice for a while, and even I have been opting for this shade for a while now, but it is still one of my faves. No matter the outfit, or other makeup choices I choose, my go-to lipstick is always a nude. Don’t get me wrong I love a bold lip, but sometimes I can’t be bothered with the faff of getting it perfect. Nude is so much easy, I can even top it up halfway through the night without even needing a mirror, and it goes with everything. Win!

Gold eyes

I don't put on eyeshadow on a regular basis, only when I'm going out somewhere nice. But recently, I haven't been experimenting that much with shades, I'm too obsessed with gold. I will use slightly different golden shades, or I'll use my creamy stick rather than powder, but it's always gold. I just love it.

What are you obsessed with at the minute?

Faye
xoxo


Comments

Popular Posts