Laura Geller: Lights of Venice Review


I can't get over how amazing this Laura Geller set is. I'd never tried her products before but as soon as I was gifted this set from my Auntie and Uncle I couldn't get enough of it - I mean, have you seen the packaging! The magnetic doors open up to reveal the products - I may or may not have spent quite a bit of time opening and closing the doors just for the fun of it...maybe. But let's take a look at what's inside...


Included in the set:
Lipstick: Pink Mink
Luster Lip Gloss:Venetian Lights
LusterEYES 24 Hour Eyeliner: Luster Black
Eye Dew Cream Shadow Crayon
GlamLASH Dramatic Volumizing Mascara
Baked-Balance-n-Glow Illuminating Foundation
Baked Chandelier Blush: Chandelier Glow
Makeup brush




If you like you're makeup quite o'natural then this set is for you! My favourite to just look at has to be these 3 beauties. I love the pattern indented into the blusher and the lipstick; almost makes me not want to use them so it doesn't fade (only almost - too pretty not to use). The illuminating foundation looks so shiny thanks to the highlighter blended through it. It looks so natural once on too. It's not very dark which is perfect for me being so pasty, so if you have a darker tone it might be too light for you, but I love it.




The mascara is clump free and makes my lashes naturally fluttery, perfect for day-to-day, while the eyeshadow is great if you just want to add a bit of colour to your eyes. It glides on smoothly but can easily be blended with other colours or combined with the eyeliner if you want to turn a subtle look into a bold ready to party look. I haven't tried the eyeliner yet, but as you can see from the picture it can create a strong, dark line.

Have you tried any of Laura Geller's products?

Faye
xoxo









Comments

Popular Posts