Totally B.Bright with Benefit


As a gift from a friend I was given 'Totally B.Right!' Skincare set from Benefit. As I mentioned in an old post, I've got my skincare routine (or lack of) all set and I no longer like to experiment with different products for fear of taking a back step with my skin, so I was a bit reluctant to try them at first. But it was a lovely gift, presented beautifully in old-fashioned style glass bottles in a handy toiletry bag - the reason we all love Benefit so much so I had to give them a try.



They were only moisturisers at the end of the day, so how much harm could they do?

Truth be told, they didn't do any harm. They didn't really make any difference at all to be honest.

I used the Total Moisture Facial Cream at night along with the It's Potent Eye Cream and they did apply very nicely. The lightly perfumed scent was very pleasant, which was a nice change from my usual Simple moisturiser which doesn't have a scent. However, they didn't do anything extraordinary.

Instant comeback Facial Serum is a clear and very light formulation and feels very soothing on the skin. I used this if I had any extra dry areas and it did make them feel instantly smoother. However, after a while, it had made no difference so didn't have any prolonged effects. So, I ended up just using it when I ran out of the Total Mositure and the Triple Performance Facial Emulision which, to be honest, I have no idea what the difference was meant to be between the two. They all appeared to have exactly the same outcome.

I've only used the Foamingly Clean Facial Wash a couple of time, but it hasn't caused any irritation and I did feel fresh after using it.

The Dream Screen Suncream is another one I've only used a few times. Living in the UK there isn't often the opportunity to use it and there wasn't quite enough in the tube for it to worthwhile taking it on holiday. It has an SPF 45 and says it is a silky matte cream and it really is. It doesn't leave you with a shiny, sticky residue like most sun creams do, but feels smooth and ready for make up to be applied. Probably my favourite product in the bag.



Overall, I did like this mini set, however, considering the price you pay for Benefit, they weren't any better than my Simple moisturiser, so I don't think I'll be re-purchasing them. I do have a handy, clear toiletry bag now which will be perfect for travelling.

Have you used any of these products?

Faye
xoxo

Comments

  1. Wow, What an Outstanding post. I found this too much informatics. It is what I was seeking for. I would like to recommend you that please keep sharing such type of info and also check haute her for girls dress. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts