The Lean In 15 Club



























I've joined the Lean in 15 trend!



I've been following Joe Wicks on Instagram for a while but I finally have his book too. I am determined to experiment more with my cooking and what better way to do that than to combine it with my fitness regime (which is slowly improving).



I attempted my first meal from his book which I cooked for Father's Day. For someone who doesn't really cook much and for a first attempt it was pretty damn good! I tried the cheesy chorizo, chicken and spinach dish and was so easy to make. I may have cried enough tears to fill a cup when cutting up the onion, but it was still  so simple anyone could do it.



And the most important thing is... it tasted AMAZING!!

What are your favourite meals from the Lean in 15 book?

Faye
xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts