Birthday Celebrations


I turned 24 recently and I was lucky enough to spread the celebrations out over two weekends.

I had a big night out in Liverpool with the girls, a chilled BBQ with my family the next day (which the weather was way to hot for my slightly hungover head), and a trip to the caravan near Southport the following weekend with my boyfriend.

I had such a lovely time and got spoilt rotten so I thought I'd share a collage of images to show you how amazing my family and friends are.


The night went off to a good start







Then the drinks started to flow

  

Then there were shots....


 







Which is why there is only one picture from the BBQ




Gentle walks by the caravan



And a lovely meal out


 Now it's over for another year...

Faye
xoxo


Comments

Popular Posts