Christmas Gift Inspiration


Who would have thought about getting inspiration from a complete stranger. Then again, I say complete stranger but I've watched so many of their YouTube videos I think I know more about her life than my friends (not literally obviously). It's Zoella I'm talking about of course.

I like watching hauls and gift idea videos, but I've never really taken any inspiration from them before. I just watch them because I'm nosey and I like to see what other people buy. That's a lie actually, I did find a hat I liked from one YouTuber and went out and bought it, but that's a different story.

But this week I watched Zoella's Christmas gift guides for stocking fillers and luxury gifts and she really did give some great ideas. I'm not going to give away what I bought and who I bought it for (just in case they see this before they are given their gifts). But what I will say is I managed to tick two people off my who I need to buy presents for list thanks to these videos. That's why I thought I'd share them in case anyone else is struggling to finish their Christmas shopping.

Gift guide: Stocking fillers under £15 click here
Luxury Christmas Gift Guide click here

Happy shopping!

Faye
xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts