Taking On Pretty Muddy For Cancer Research UK

Just a quick post to let you know what I'm up to in hope that my lovely fellow bloggers will support me.


I have wanted to take part in Race For Life for a couple of years now, but I've never done anything about it. So this year I'm doing it!

I've signed up to the 5k Pretty Muddy at Tatton Park on June 20th to raise money for Cancer Research UK.

I do try to stay fit but running 5k is still impossible for me, so why I decided to sign up for a tough obstacle course full of mud instead of just the run I'll never know. But I'm up for the challenge.

I'm sure you're all aware of the amazing work Cancer Research UK do, so why not help them do even more to save even more lives.

I would really appreciate if you could spare a couple of minutes to click on my sponsor me tab to the right which will take you straight to my sponsor page. Every donation, big or small, will be a massive help and I will give each and everyone of you a virtual hug.

Much love
Faye
xxxx

Comments

Popular Posts