Perfect Holiday Nails

If you're like me and don't want to be spending your holiday or trip away tending to chipped nails then this nail varnish from Maybelline is perfect.



















It is called 'Love This Sweater' which is just the cutest name! It's like a dull pink, which probably isn't the best way to describe it, but it is a really natural colour that gives your nails a lovely finish.

I wore this on my last holiday to Las Vegas and loved it. I prefer having a nude or natural colour rather than a bright colour on a holiday just in case it chips. The last thing I want to be doing is painting my nails when I could be exploring.

That is what is great about this nail varnish. Even though it lasts a long time anyway, I don't feel the need to take the pot with me to top up because, if the worst happens, it is so natural looking you will barely notice.

What's your favourite holiday nail look?

Faye
xxxx

Comments

Popular Posts