Beauty review: Skin care

After a few weeks I have finally sat down to write part 2 of my beauty review on skincare. I won't beat around the bush, I'll just go straight into it.



Seacret Salt And Oil Scrub 

Seacret Salt and Oil Scrub
My sister brought me this back from London a while back and I have finally gotten round to using it. It's quite gentle if your skin is already wet and the salt turns pretty instantly to an oil making your skin really soft (but be careful in the shower/bath because it can make it a bit slippy). I have tried putting it straight onto dry skin which does stay as a scrub for longer until you wash it off - don't scrub too hard though, and avoid cuts because it can sting (I learnt that the hard way). But it does crumble a bit so be warned it can get messy if you decide not to do it in the shower. I'm not really sure if you are supposed to this though... ahh well. I do prefer putting it on just slightly damp skin to get the best of both worlds. I use it twice a week and I have noticed a difference. I do look forward to using it knowing I will come out of the shower with silky smooth skin. Lovely!


The Body Shop Sorbet  


The Body Shop Sorbet


I loved The Body Shop Body Butters but I think I love their Sorbets even more. They are so cooling which is perfect for when my eczema is playing up - it really helps to take the itchiness away, especially when it is heat that usually causes me to itch. I love the fruity smells too. I've tired both the strawberry and the satsuma scents. I prefer the strawberry one the most but I think they all smell so good. I will definitely keep purchasing this one.


Estee Lauder Gentle Eye Makeup Remover  


Estee Lauder Eye Makeup Remover


I didn't actually buy this one either. It was my mum's but she'd had it for so long, it had never been opened and it was very unlikely that it ever would be if it stayed sat in her draw, so being the good daughter that I am, I took it off her hands (aint I nice). I have to say I really like it. I usually use the Clinique eye makeup remover and I don't think there is too much between them. They are both equally as gentle, but I do think the one by Estee Lauder will go further. I dabbed the same amount on my cotton pad as I do with Clinique's but it seemed to spread further, taking my mascara off a bit quicker. It is also oil free which is perfect for my oily-combination skin. So, thumbs up from me!




Have you tried any of these products?

Faye
xxxx

Comments

Popular Posts