Birthday Treats: Clothes and Accessories


My last post was all about the makeup treats I received for my birthday. This one is all about the lovely clothes and accessories I was lucky enough to receive (cue cheesy poses).



The whole ensemble, except the T-shirt, was a gift from my parents and I love everything about it. I've been wanted a pair of white jeans for ages, perfect while we are actually getting a summer this year.

The jacket was a bit out of the box for me. I love these style jackets and I love leather jackets but picking the colour blue was a bit daring for me but I love it. Not ideal for this weather right now though, I was sweating within seconds trying to take these photos.


As soon as I spotted these heels in River Island and gave my Mum the puppy-eyed I really want these for my birthday look, I couldn't wait to unwrap them. They're so cute! I love the colour and the chunky heel. These will be getting worn a lot this summer!



My Auntie and Uncle bought me this lovely Radley tote bag. I do a lot of travelling to and fro London so this will definitely come in handy to help carry my stuff.


How cute is this? The cardholder was a gift from one of my friends which was customised with my initials on. Absolutely love this!


Last but not least, these socks were tucked away inside the shoe box with my River Island heels. Beauty and the Beast is my favourite Disney film. By far the best one and I will argue the toss with anyone who disagrees. So these are just adorable to me - my mum knows me so well!


I think it's safe to say, I've been spoilt this year. 

Here's to another year!

Faye
xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts