Ted Baker Gift Sets | My Perfume Collection

Collection of Ted Baker toiletries and perfumes. Perfect gift sets.

From these photos, you would think I'm obsessed with Ted Baker. I mean, I don't not like the brand, I've actually really liked everything I've tried from them. But all my Ted Baker goodies have been gifts.

I was having a clear out the other day and decided to go through my perfume drawer and give it a good tidy up. Yes, I have a perfume drawer! That's how much I am gifted perfumes on each birthday and Christmas. Don't get me wrong I love perfume but there's only so much a girl can wear each day, right? So they often sit in my drawer waiting to be picked to be my next perfume of choice.

Beautifully floral toiletry bag from Ted Baker

While I was sifting through my collection I started to notice a theme...Ted Baker...Ted Baker...Ted Baker. I'm not surprised though as he does offer a beautiful range of gifts. I mean, take a look at this toiletry bag. It's just as lovely on the inside as it is on the outside.


Inside the Ted Baker toiletry bag with floral lining
Collection of Ted Baker body spray gift sets

The perfume I'm currently using now day-to-day is one from this collection. Well, it's technically a body spray, but it's so nice. My perfume of choice for the evening is actually one of my all-time favourites. It's the Christina Aguilera perfume. I discovered this years ago and it has always been one that I have gone back to time and time again.

What's your favourite perfume?

Faye
xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts