Nars Collection: My New Favourites


New Nars foundation and highlighter; makeup review

Who else loves a shopping trip for new makeup?

I was on the hunt for a new highlighter so I took a trip to Selfridges at the Trafford Centre with my Mum. The initial plan was to trial a few products out on my hand and just pick one. Did it all go to plan? Nope...it went even better!

We were both very easily persuaded to have a makeover at the Nars counter. We were having girly mother-daughter day out after all.

Due to this, we obviously bought more than we originally intended (I sense a sales strategy here). I had been debating a new foundation, but I had decided to wait until my birthday. That was until the makeup artist put the Nars...on me and I was sold. So, I ended up treating myself to a new highlighter and foundation, and my mum got a foundation, blusher and concealer.

A very successful shop indeed!
I take a look at the new Nard foundation and highlighter blush as well as a Mac Viva Glam II lipstick

Nars Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation

The Natural Radiant Longwear foundation in Mont Blanc glides on so nicely that you don't even need to use a brush if you don't want to. It's none drying, which is ideal for me as I can sometimes get dry patches on my cheeks. And it matches my skin colour perfectly!

Nars Highlighting Blush - Albatross

The Nars highlighter is bolder than my last one from Urban Decay. If I was out shopping on my own I might not have had the guts to purchase it, but while I had it professionally put on my face and couldn't keep my eyes off my cheeks once it was on (I'm not vain I promise), I just knew I had to get it. It has a gold tint to it which is gorgeous on a night out.

Take a look at the shades of the Nars foundation, highlighter and Mac lipstick

Mac Satin Viva Glam II Lipstick

This wasn't bought on this shopping trip but one other new product I'd like to mention is this Mac lipstick. It was a Christmas present from my friend and I've been loving wearing it with my other new makeup. I love a nude and I do also have the shade Velvet Teddy but I find this one is a bit darker for a slightly bolder nude and I love it!

What's your favourite new makeup you're using?

Faye
xoxo


Comments

Popular Posts