Beauty Review: Fuji Green Tea Scrub

I've been trying out a new The Body Shop scrub and I'm sure you've guessed it from the pic, it was the Fuji Green Tea Body Scrub.


It claims to exfoliate and cleanse for healthy-feeling skin with antioxidant green tea from Japan. To be honest, I'm not overly fussed with it.







It is good if you want a very gentle scrub because it is very gentle... almost too gentle. It will help to maintain smooth if you're lucky enough to have skin as soft as baby's bottom, but it's not that good if you have rough dry skin or are using it to prevent ingrown hairs after waxing (which is what I use it for).










The smell isn't very inspiring either. If you weren't sure that it was a green tea product then you will from the smell. It doesn't have a gorgeous fruity scent that makes you feel all summery and think of holidays even when the weather outside is saying different, which is what I prefer.






I think I'll stick to my usual fruity faves, particularly the Mango scented.

Have you tried this scrub?

Faye
xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts