Beauty Review: The Body Shop Puree


It may come as a surprise but I have found the first The Body Shop product that I haven't fell in love with.

I thought I would give more of a lotion a try and when I spotted the strawberry scented Body Puree it sounded perfect. As usual, just like the body butters and sorbets, the fragrance was stunning - the lovely strawberry scent lingers after application and smells so good.

It did spread nice and easily the way a lotion should, however, it is the way it made my skin feel that I wasn't overly impressed with. My skin did feel smooth once it had all been absorbed, but when it is first applied it wasn't so nice. I felt sticky. In particular my hands, and I felt like I had to wash them as soon as I had put it on. Sometimes it took a while for this stickiness to go, which is not ideal when you're in a rush to get to work.

I'm not really a massive fan of pumps either. I can never get the last bit out and it is always such a pain when I have to take the top off and try and squeeze my fingers in as far as they can go (without getting stuck) to scrape the dregs. I much prefer my moisturiser in a tub like the body butters. No fuss!
 
I'm sure you can see from the picture that I did use all of it, so I didn't completely hate it, but I won't be buying it again. It has been given great reviews on their website, but this one just isn't for me.


Have you giving this product a try? What did you think?

Faye
xoxo

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12871371/?claim=v2zxm7qqmuv">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts