Beauty Review: The Body Shop BB Cream


The Body Shop All-In-One BB cream is now my go-to holiday make up!

I've had The Body Shop All-In-One BB cream for a while now but I only recently used it when I went on holiday to Teneriffe. I chose to take this instead of a foundation because I'd rather have something much lighter to wear in the heat. I don't like to spend too much time on my make up on holiday either when I can be out having fun (and there's the hope that I will get a tan so I won't need loads of make up on), so something light and easy to apply was all I wanted. I also like to take the fresh air as a chance to give my skin a breather by not being caked in a heavy foundation.


Even though I have this BB cream in the lightest shade it is still quite dark for my skin tone, which is partly the reason why I haven't really worn it before, and another reason why I decided to take it on holiday. Once I gained a bit of a tan it was the perfect tone for my skin. It may look a bit daunting at first as it pours out of the tube looking like a weird white face mask, but once it is bended it changes colour and gave my skin a lovely glow enhancing my tan.

Now that I have come to terms with that fact that my tan has completely gone and my pasty colour has returned I have had to put it to one side again. But when the summer comes back around I will definitely be finishing this one off. Maye even purchase another!

Have you used The Body Shop All-In-One BB cream?

Faye
xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts