23 Things To Do Before I'm 30


I had a plan to write this post for my birthday, but due to my lack of organisation when it comes to my blog I am writing it now nearly 2 months late. Nothing new there.

I turned 23 in June so, taking inspiration from What Olivia Did I thought I'd do a list of 23 thinks I would like to do before I'm 30.

Olivia's list is 25 before 25, but I thought that was a bit ambitious. Although most on my list I would like to do before I'm 25 I thought I would be a bit more generous with my time scale. Plus I couldn't think of that many things that were possible for me to do before I'm 25.

So here goes...

23 things to do before I'm 30


  1. Move out. This is a big one, I would love to move to Manchester in the next couple of years and live the city life for a bit.                                                                                                                          
  2. Finish a novel. Or just do more writing in general - I have so many stories on the go I really should finish one.
  3. More travel. There are so many places I would love to see and California is a place in particular I would really like to go to while I'm still young.
  4. Learn a musical instrument. Piano or guitar in particular.
  5. Tough Mudder. Being fit enough to take this challenge on would be epic.
  6. Karaoke. The thought of standing in front of a crowd and signing scares the life out of me so I really need to man up!
  7. Meet the man of my dreams. Needs no explanation.
  8. Go to a festival. I've been to T4, but getting proper 'festivalised' and camping in the mud is something everyone should experience at least once right?
  9. Go to a ladies day. My friends and I have been talking about going to the races every year for the past 5 years or so and we still haven't done it.
  10. Go to Wimbledon. Strawberries and cream for breakfast, lunch and dinner...mmmmm
  11. Skydive. Preferably in New Zealand, but I'm not picky.
  12. Watch Rugby Union at Twickenham. Not to just perv over Owen Farrell... well maybe.
  13. Start a family? I don't want to put too much pressure on myself with this point but to be close would be nice.
  14. Treat my parents to a holiday. To be able to afford to take them somewhere nice after all the amazing places they have taken me would be so special.
  15. Become a master in the kitchen. Baking and cooking
  16. Go outside more. Go for more walks, bike rides and just generally see my country a bit more.
  17. Own Mac makeup. This was on my list when I first started writing this, but then I got some for my birthday so...check :)
  18. Learn to knit. My mum and sister love to knit, and so did my Nana, I guess it runs in the family so I should probably join them.
  19. Keep in touch with friends. Thanks to my uni days I have friends all over the country. To still be in touch with them would mean so much to me.
  20. Master my skin care routine. I'm having a bit of a mare with this at the moment.
  21. Catch up on my box sets. There are so many TV series out there that I want to watch, and now I have netflix I better get cracking with them.
  22. To have a pet. A dog, or a dwarf hamster, or a fish, or a unicorn. Anything really in preparation of failure in points 7 and 14.
  23. Have a night out in London. It may break the bank, but I'm sure it will be worth it.

So that's it. How many do I think I will complete? Probably not many, but at least having it all written down might give me the determination to go out there and do it.

What would you have on your list?

Faye
xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts