My New Gear

My bank balance has taking a massive hit this week, but it's all justified... I promise.

I'm leaving the country! No not for good - just for a holiday, so I needed some new clobber to take with me. I hit the shops, my fashion adviser in tow (aka my mother) and bought an array of outfits for summer weather, so I thought I'd show you what I got.

I was lucky to find most of my purchases in the sale. It was only the clothes from H&M and my heels that I had to pay full price for - perfect! However, this does mean not everything is still available.

Oasis

I did really well in Oasis and found shorts for both the day time and the evening.

Jacquard snake shorts - £10
Denim shorts - £12

Warehouse

I found these gorgeous flowered shorts that are really flattering.


New Look

I particularly love the leggings from this collection. They are so comfortable - perfect for on the plane journey.

Laced crop top
Tartan leggings


H&M

H&M is always great for casual tops.

Grey top - £12.99
Black vest - £5.99
Patterned fringed top - £7.99

JD Sports & Dorothy Perkins

These are now my absolute favourite heels, they will go with almost everything. My new trainers are unbelievably cosy and will be ideal for long walks while I'm on holiday.


Not everything on here will make it to the suitcase, but it's safe say my purse should stay firmly in my bag for a while now.

Have you splurged on anything lately?

Faye
xxxx

Comments

Popular Posts