I Have An Announcement!

I'm going travelling for six months to explore South East Asia


Hello fellow bloggers! I've been a bit quiet recently, well completely silent for months if I'm totally honest. But, I do have my reasons. I've been a bit of a busy bee, not just trying to organise Christmas and with the general life stuff that usually gets in the way, but I have been planning something else, something very exciting.

I'm going TRAVELLING!!!!

In the next couple of weeks, I will be jetting off to see the world (South East Asia to be exact). My boyfriend and I have decided to take a break from the everyday grind, quit our jobs and have an adventure for a few months. Our first stop is in Thailand and we will also be taking on Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia and I can't bloody wait!

My boyfriend and I are so excited to go travelling


I do plan to post while I'm out there (WIFI permitted) with updates on what I've been doing and tips for anyone else who plans to go travelling too. But, if I don't get a chance to, I will be taking a journal to jot everything down so I have it all there ready to post when I can.

I'm so excited for this next adventure (and slightly terrified too!) and I can't wait to take you guys with me. I'll be keeping my Instagram up to date, probably more so than my blog, so for the latest trips and tips give me a follow.

Love
Faye
xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts