Laura Geller 'The Jewel Box' Review

Review of the Laura Geller Jewel Box

Hello! It's been a while since I've written a review. It's been a few weeks since I've written a post at all. But, I'm here and I'm talking about the Laura Geller 'The Jewel Box' collection. No, it's not a box full of jewelry, but a box full of lovely beauty products that are just amazing!

I already love the bronzers and blushers by Laura Geller, and the ones from this set did not disappoint! In the beautifully designed box is a bronzer, blusher/highlighter, eyeshadow combo, mascara, lipstick and eyeliner. I haven't tried the lipstick or eyeliner yet, so I will review those another time (probably won't because I'm useless).

Laura Geller lipstick in shade Vista
Laura Geller blusher, bronzer and eyeshadow
Review on Laura Geller blusher, bronzer and eyeshadow

Baked Blush-N-Brighten, Etheral Rose/ Sateen Subtle Berry
A gorgeous blush and highlighter combo, when merged together create a beautiful, shimmery shade that has been perfect for summer. I'm always down for a product that is like 2-in-1 too!

Baked Balance-N-Glow Illuminating Foundation, Medium
This bronzer is slightly on the dark side for my usual skin tone but has been great for the summer, particularly since I had a slight tan when I came back from travelling (which has 100% gone now), so I've been making the most of it. Now, it will be great for nights out when I want to give the illusion of not being ridiculously pasty. It has a lovely shimmer like the blusher too.

Baked Eye Shadow Duo, Almond/Chocolate
The shades go together beautifully. Almond is a stunning shimmery gold that looks really nice just on its own, but the Chocolate shade blends with it so well to create a smokey eye. Love them!

Glamlash Dramatic Volumizing Mascara, Black
It really does volumise those lashes! It gives my lashes plenty of lift and length, that looks so good. It has a straight wand and I do usually prefer a curved wand, but I can't complain about the results.

Have you tried any of these Laura Geller products?

Faye
xoxo

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it. marquise diamond exporter

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very Glad to visit your informational Post.Custom Lip Balm Display Boxes Packaging boxes are really necessary for any kind of product. If you want to pack your products in a stylish way then use these Custom Lip Balm Display Boxes with customized designs, styles, colors, shapes, and stocks. We are also offering error-free design and free shipping services all over the USA.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts